Please remember that you must also submit a Points Program Registration Form and a W9 Form also.
Forms are available on the web site, at the track, or we can e-mail them to you.
MOMS Motorcycle/Snowmobile ET (MC):
– 7.50-15.99 ET, dial-your-own; breakout rule applies
– .500 Full Tree using CompuLink Autostart system
– Both vehicles must pre-stage before staging
– Nitrous oxide permitted.
– No delay boxes allowed
– Vehicles must comply with safety and equipment requirements as outlined by the current NHRA RuleBook.
– Must meet current NHRA license requirements
– Valid state motorcycle rider’s license required. State motorcycle Learner’s Permits are not acceptable.
– A maximum of two (2) restarts allowed for loss of fire. If the rider cannot stage under his/her own power after two restarts, he/she will be disqualified. If both riders cannot stage under their own power after two restarts, both will be disqualified.
– Ladders will begin with first round of eliminations. In order to be placed on a ladder you must make a run in one of the qualifying sessions. Late entries will not be inserted on a ladder.
– Lane choice awarded to best reaction time from the previous round.
– Competitors with a bye run or competition single must stage the vehicle under its own power and register a reaction time in order to be eligible for the next round of competition.
– Points awarded for qualifying. The number one qualifier will receive ten points. The number ten qualifier and lower will receive one point each.
– Mufflers required
– All motorcycles and snowmobiles must have a permanent style number plate and dial-in board attached to the right side of the vehicle.
– Class designation – MC